Interested in becoming a Scout? Scouting offers a range of programs for youth interested in fun, adventure, and character building.
- Cub Scouts: boys ages 5-10 (grades K-5)
- Boy Scouts: boys ages 11-17 (grades 5-12)
- Venturing: young men and women ages 14 (or 13 and completed the 8th grade) to 21
- Exploring: young men and women ages 14-20 with a focus on career exploration
- Specialty programs: a wide array of opportunities, including ethnically focused, special needs, and first-time juvenile offenders
Check out www.adventureiscalling.org to find a unit near you or go to www.rocketintoscouting.org to register to be a Cub Scout online!